Tuesday 13 November 2018

OnStage Swaps November 2018


Wow!  Just look at all those fabulous projects in this photo!  One of the fun things you can do at Onstage is swap projects that you make with other demonstrators to get inspiration on how to use all those goodies we have in our stash!

I made 3 card fronts, and these are the projects I received when swapping them.  Here are some up close pictures, along with the names of the creator.  I hope you enjoy the ideas and will even CASE (Copy And Share Everything) to make your own!





I'll share the cards that I made later this week, in the mean time if you would like to shop for any of the items used in these projects please pop on over to my online shop.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x