Wednesday 21 November 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 1


I've just joined a 25 Days of Christmas Tags on FaceBook, so I thought I would also share my makes here to give you some inspiration!  I will be using current and retired stamps (and probably paper and embellishments - we all need help to use up that stash don't we!) - so if you have any of these sets, get them out and get stamping!


Materials used:
Stamp sets - Christmas Pines, Making Spirits Bright (retired), Ornamental Pines (retired)
Ink - Real Red, Old Olive, Soft Suede
Card - Very Vanilla Thick
Punch - Scalloped Tag Topper
Ribbon - Real Red 1/8" solid ribbon
Other - Stampin' Trimmer


Making Spirits Bright Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Making Spirits Bright Clear-Mount Stamp Set
[135089]
Ornamental Pine Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Ornamental Pine Clear-Mount Stamp Set
[135107]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x