Friday 23 November 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 3


Day 3 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags challenge!  I'm quite enjoying this challenge - I just hope I can keep up with it!  So far my tags have all been quite clean and simple as that is my usual style.  I have made tags to share with you over the next couple of days, but I think this weekend I may get to spend a bit of time in my craft room and will see if I can make some that are a bit different to my usual style.  NO promises right now, but watch this space!


I decided to "go pink" for this card. I have to admit I am a bit of a pink girl, though normally I go for pastel pinks, but Melon Mambo is also a bit of a favourite of mine!  So I have used Melon Mambo ink and card, and then some Lovely Lipstick ribbon.

Materials used:
Stamp sets - Beautiful Blizzard, Timeless Tidings
Ink - Melon Mambo, Black Momento
Card - Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Whisper White thick
Dies - Snowfall thinlets
Punch - Scalloped tag topper
Embellishments - Lovely Lipstick grosgrain ribbon, rhinestone basic jewels
Adhesive - Tombow
Other - Stamparatus, Stampin' Trimmmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x