Thursday 29 November 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 9


Ink, stamps and punches were the order of the day for today's tag.  I've used the gorgeous Merry Merlot and Shaded Spruce inks, both new this year - as soon as I saw these colours I knew that they would be perfect for Christmas.  I think I might have to do a similar design for my Christmas cards this year - yes, gulp!  I do know it's the 29th November, so I really do need to get a shift on!

You can shop for these items online here.

Materials used:
Stamp sets - Peaceful Noel, Christmas Traditions (punch tin kit)
Ink - Merry Merlot, Shaded Spruce
Card - Very Vanilla Thick, Merry Merlot
DSP - Joyous Noel glimmer paper
Punches - Banner triple, 1.75 inch and 1.5 inch circles, Christmas Traditions
Ribbon - Merry Merlot and copper reversible ribbon
Other - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tombow liquid adhesive, hole punch




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x