Tuesday 20 November 2018

Countdown to Christmas T-5 weeks!


Today I thought I would share the second of my swap cards from Onstage.  It is a very simple and clean card, and I'm thinking I may make some more of these to send as my Christmas card this year - and yes I really must get a move on as it's only 5 weeks until Christmas! T-5 weeks and counting!

I stamped the Christmas Pine images in two shades of green, though I have to admit from the photos you can't really see that.  I then stamped the sentiment in Merry Merlot, which is a gorgeous burgundy wine colour (hence the Merlot I guess!), using my Stamparatus to ensure perfect placement every time!

Then of course, I had to add some Wink of Stella!  Well, it wouldn't be Christmas without a bit of sparkle would it!

Materials used:
Stamp sets - Christmas Pines, Merry Christmas to All
Ink - Granny Apple Green, Old Olive, Merry Merlot
Card - Whisper White, Merry Merlot
Embellishments - Wink of Stella
Adhesive - Tear & Tape
Tools - Stampin' Trimmer, Stamparatus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x