Sunday 25 November 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 5


It's day 5 of the challenge, and something a little different for me today.  The tag was made from piece of cardboard packaging that I carefully pulled (and scraped...) the top layer off and then scraped some sparkly embossing paste over it - which doesn't really show in the photo, but it is pretty in real life!

I've used a tree stamp from the Winter Woods set, with this one I found I get a better image if I apply the ink using a sponge dauber rather than straight from the ink pad.  You get more definition and it really shows the beauty of the image.

You can shop online for these products here.

Materials used:
Stamp sets - Farmhouse Christmas, Dashing Deer, Winter Woods
Dies - In The Woods, Detailed Deer
Ink - Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow
Card - Whisper White
Ribbon - Cherry Cobbler double stitched
Other - Shimmery white embossing powder, Tombow, Big Shot



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x