Wednesday 28 November 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 8


Welcome to day 8 of the Christmas Tag Challenge - I do hope you are enjoying my makes!

For this tag I added a drop of Blackberry Bliss reinker to some shimmery white embossing paste and added this to the tag using a mask.  When it came to adding the ribbon, I found that the Berry Burst ribbon was a very close match - maybe I should have used Berry Burst card for the snowflake and ink for the sentiment!  Maybe next time!

I've used two snowflake dies from the limited edition Snowfall thinlits, it's a great set as it has so many different snowflake dies - don't forget this is only available until 30th November! 

You can shop online here.

Materials used:
Stamp set - Hearts Come Home
Ink pad and ink refill - Blackberry Bliss
Card - Whisper White Thick
Dies - Snowfall thinlits
Punch - Scalloped tag topper
Embellishments - Berry Burst metallic edge ribbon, clear facted gems
Other - shimmery white embossing paste, Stampin' Trimmer, Tombow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x