Wednesday 12 September 2018

More First Frost Fun!


Hello!  Here are some more cards from my fun at the weekend with the First Frost stamps and dies!  I stamped flowers and leaves out in a variety of colours, and then had a bit of a die cutting session!  I still have a big pile of stamped die cut images on my desk, so I'll have to get crafting with those soon.

The cards I am sharing with you today are my take on one of the cards in the Autumn Winter catalogue.  Most of you that stop by regularly have probably noticed that the majority of my cards have a Whisper White base, so I changed up the card and ink colours to come up with my version.


Now generally I am not a lover of yellow or orange, they are definitely not go to colours for me, but having used the Daffodil Delight and Grapefruit Grove on the cards I shared on Saturday I decided I rather liked that combination.  I used sponge daubers to add Grapefruit Grove to the centre of the flowers, and then Daffodil to the outside - this gives you a lovely soft blended look which I think is quite pretty.


I also had to make the card up in some of my other favourite colours - Blackberry Bliss, Lovely Lipstick and Merry Merlot.  

If you would like to shop for any of these lovely products, please pop on over to my online store.

Stampin' Up! materials used:
Stamp sets - First Frost, Lemon Zest
Dies - Frosted Bouquet
Ink - Shaded Spruce, Blackberry Bliss, Merry Merlot, Lovely Lipstick, Gray Granite, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove
Card - Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Whisper White Thick
Embellishments - Frosted and clear epoxy droplets, Tranquil Tide mini ruffled ribbon
Other - Big Shot, Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tear & Tape, sponge daubers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x