Thursday 13 September 2018

Floral Get Well Soon


Time to share the last of my cards made using the Frosted Floral Suite - well for now anyway, as I still have lots of flowers and leaves on my desk to use!

The Stampin' Up! catalogues are a great place for inspiration if your crafty mojo is missing, so this is my version of another card in the Autumn Winter catty.

This card gives you a chance to have a bit of fun with embossing paste and masks, I have used the shimmery white one here, and even used some of it to die cut some of the leaves out. Hopefully you can see that in this photo.

Stampin' Up! materials used:
Stamp sets - First Frost, Healing Hugs
Dies - Frosted Bouquet framelits
Ink - Blackberry Bliss, Merry Merlot, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Shaded Spruce, Gray Granite
Card - Vellum, Merry Merlot, Blackberry Bliss, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Whisper White thick
Other - Pattern Party decorative masks, shimmery white embossing paste, Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Tear & Tape, Sponge Daubers, palette knives


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x