Saturday 8 September 2018

First Frost Birthday



Today I had a bit of a play with the First Frost stamp set and co-ordinating dies from the Frosted Floral suite in the new Autumn Winter catalogue - aren't those flowers and leaves just beautiful!  I can see these stamps working in lots of different colour combinations, and I intend to make some more cards over the next few days with them to try them out!





The first card I made was my take on a card in a Stampin' Up! quarterly magazine which is only available to demonstrators (if you would like to be able to see these, as well as receive a discount on all your SU orders join up as a demonstrator take a look at the details on the Join My Team page).


I did change the card up a bit - I used a different sentiment and embossing folder, but then once I had made the first one I decided to make a couple of different versions.  This one is my favourite! 

I think you will agree that this is a gorgeous set, and will work well all year round, so if you would like to get yours please pop on over to my online store.  If you earnt any bonus coupons in August, what a beautiful set to spend them on!

Stampin' Up! materials used:
Stamps - First Frost, Lemon Zest
Dies - Frosted Bouquet framelits
Embossing Folder - Tin Tile dynamic textured impression
Ink pads - Whisper White craft, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick, Granny Apple Green
Card stock - Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Whisper White Thick
Other - Stampin' Trimmer, Tear and Tape, Mini dimensionals, Big Shot, sponge daubers, Tombow liquid adhesive
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x