Monday 10 December 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 20


Something a little different for me today, a natural sort of look with some heat embossing (which I have not done for ages!)  I've used the really cure Nothing Sweeter stamp set and matching framelits on Crumb Cake card, with white embossing powder (took me a while to find that in my craft room, it's been that long since I used it!)


Materials used:
Stamp set - Nothing Sweeter
Dies - Sweetly Stitched framelits
Card - Crumb Cake
Punch - Scalloped tag topper
Ribbon - gold metallic edged
Ink - Versamark
Other - Santa's Workshop enamel shapes, white embossing powder, Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot, Heat Tool, embossing buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x