Tuesday 4 December 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 14


Wow, it's the 4th of December, and I still can't quite believe how quickly time is going!  I have done some Christmas present shopping, and have food orders sorted ready for the big day, but I still haven't written my Christmas cards so I must get on to that!

Meanwhile, here is my day 14 Christmas Tag.  It is definitely a bit of a challenge coming up with so many different tags, and I have more to make, but I do hope you are enjoying seeing all my ideas!

Materials used:
Stamp set - Wishing You Well
Ink - Merry Merlot, Gray Granite
Designer Series Paper - Joyous Noel Glimmer paper
Card - Shaded Spruce, Whisper White thick
Ribbon - Tranquil Tide mini ruffled ribbon
Punches - Scalloped Tag topper, sprig punch
Other - Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tombow liquid adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x