Friday 7 December 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tag - Day 17


I thought I would use the Buffalo Check background stamp again today, but also draw in a line of green to change the pattern a bit - I'm sure you have seen lots of examples on the internet where people have done this, and I thought I'd give it a go!

Materials used:
Stamp sets - Buffalo Check, Flourish Filigree
Ink - Merry Merlot, Shaded Spruce
Card - Shaded Spruce, Very Vanilla Thick
DSP - Joyous Noel glimmer paper
Dies - Detailed poinsettia thinlits
Punches - Banner Triple, Scalloped tag topper, Pretty Label, 1.75" and 2" circles
Other - Merry Merlot & Copper reversible ribbon, Shaded Spruce marker, Big Shot, Tombow liquid adhesive, Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x