Thursday 6 December 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 16


So how could I make Christmas tags and not use the Buffalo Check background stamp?  Exactly, so here it is, I wonder if there may be more in the next few days...

This tag is super simple and quick - a couple of stamps, and some punches!  I have to say I'm really into using punches at the moment, as they make crafting fun but quick too!

Materials used:
Stamp sets - Buffalo Check, Flourish Filigree
Ink - Merry Merlot
Card - Merry Merlot, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper - Joyous Noel glimmer paper
Punches - Banner triple, Pretty Label, Scalloped tag topper, 1.75" circle
Ribbon - Merry Merlot & Copper reversible ribbon
Other - Stamparatus (to stamp the Buffalo Check background), Tombow liquid adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x