Saturday 8 December 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 18


Day 18 of the Christmas Tag challenge, and I am sharing 4 versions of this tag!  I love the large image in the Flourish Filigree stamp set, and when I stamped it out in Merry Merlot ink, well it just looks stunning! 

I also wanted to show some different ideas on how to make this into a tag with different tools!  So... from left to right.. 1) a Spellbinders oval die that I have had for many years, 2) image cut out with the Brother Scan N Cut, 3) hand cut round the image, and 4) cut against a ruler, marking the points.

So, which one do you like best?  I think maybe the one cut out with the Scan N Cut, as it is much neater than my hand cut one.  Though to be honest, if I didn't have a Scan N Cut I think my hand cut one is just fine!

Stampin' Up! materials used:
Stamp Set - Flourish Filigree
Punch - Pretty Label, 1.75" circle
Card - Very Vanilla Thick
DSP - Joyous Noel glimmer paper
Ribbon - Merry Merlot & Copper reversible ribbon, gold metallic edge ribbon
Other - Stampin' Dimensionals,Tombow liquid adhesive

Other:
Brother: Scan N Cut
Spellbinders - Oval dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x