Monday 3 December 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 13


Hi there, today is day 13 of the Christmas Tags challenge, and I'll admit that this one is almost the same as the one I shared on day 2. I've just changed the patterned paper and the ribbon as I wanted a "red" version!  This shows that you can make up one design and easily make it a little different just by using different colours, papers or embellishments.

You can shop for any of these items online here.

Materials used:
Stamp set - Sincerely Santa
Designer Series Paper - Under the Mistletoe
Ink - Real Red
Card - Whisper White thick
Punch - Scalloped tag topper
Ribbon - Real Red 1/8" solid ribbon
Other - Stampin' Trimmer, Tombow liquid adhesive



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x