Saturday 28 May 2016

Stampin Saturday with Floral Wings


I love the Floral Wings stamps - its a hostess set, so you can get this with the rewards you earn if you spend over £150 in my online store.  This set will retire on the 31st May, so just a few days left to get this one!

I've used my two favourite colours in the 2016-18 In Colors that will be launching on the 1st June, they really are very pretty together, along with an old favourite Soft Suede.

Stampin' Up! Materials Used:
Stamp sets - Floral Wings, Gorgeous Grunge, Rose Wonder, Butterfly Basics
Ink Pads - Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Suede
Card - Whisper White, Whisper White Thick card
Dies - Bold Butterfly thinlits
Other - fine tip glue

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x