Monday 2 May 2016

Masculine Monday with Sea Street


Hi, I hope you are enjoying the long Bank Holiday weekend - I have to say the weather has been very changeable here this last week - sunshine, rain, high winds and even some sleet and snow! Come on Spring where are you?!

Today I have a quick man's card to share with you.  Do you struggle with cards for men?  I know I do, so I have set myself a challenge to make one male themed card each week for a weekly blog post called "Masculine Monday" so wish me luck!

I am adding this card to the following:
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes 26/04/16 - 02/05/16
Craft Your Passion Challenges - #310 Anything Goes 

Stampin' Up! Materials Used:
Stamp sets - Sea Street, Something to Say
Ink pads - Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Real Red
Card - Whisper White, Night of Navy
Other - Circle framelits and punch, dimensionals




4 comments:

  1. This was so cool and beutiful!!! Really like The clean design
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon. Helena DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool octopus! Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Hope to see you again.

    Deni Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x