Monday 30 May 2016

Masculine Monday - Traveler and Guy Greetings


It's a Bank Holiday Monday here in the UK - and true to form for the weather on such days, its rather overcast and grim, though no rain yet where I live!  Anyway, to brighten things up a little here is my latest card designed with men in mind.  I have used three stamps sets, and masking techniques to create a background on the card base.  I do think that I should have used a smaller sentiment, but I still quite like it.

Stampin' Up! Materials Used:
Stamp Sets - Traveler, Guy Greetings, Awesomely Artistic
Ink Pads - Pool Party, Island Indigo, Soft Suede
Card - Whisper White, Whisper White thick card
Other - Fine tip glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x