Tuesday 17 May 2016

Going, Going, Gone!


Today I thought I would share with you some of my favourite products that are retiring at the end of May - as I write this they are still available, but things are selling out, so make sure you take a look at my online shop if you would like to get your hands on any of them.


The 2014-16 In Colours will be gone at the end of May, all five have been favourites of mine, particularly Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow and Lost Lagoon - as far as ink pads go only Lost Lagoon is still available so grab yours now!

A Nice Cuppa stamp set and Cups and Kettles framelit dies are such pretty sets - these are available separately or in a bundle saving 15% on the price of the individual sets. 








Next are a couple of Christmas favourites - the Festival of Trees stamp set and the co-ordinating punch.











There are plenty more goodies to get hold of before the end of May, take a look at my online shop and pick your favourites before they are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x