Tuesday 8 January 2019

Needlepoint Nook


Today I would like to introduce you to the Needlepoint Nook suite, which is a collection of stamps, co-ordinating dies, pretty papers and embellishments, all with the look of hand embroidered elements.

For this card I have only used the stamps which I have teamed up with the Gingham Gala paper - well, because its gingham and I just couldn't help it!

Materials Used:
Stamp set - Needle and Thread
Dies - Rectangle stitched framelits
Ink - Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Tuxedo Black Memento
Card - Highland Heather, Whisper White
DSP - Gingham Gala
Other - Rhinestone basic jewels, Big Shot, Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tear & Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x