Sunday 26 June 2016

Simple Sunday with Gift of Love

A nice simple one layer card this week.  I have used one of the hostess stamp sets - Gift of Love - which you can get this with the rewards you can start to earn when you spend over £150 in one order in my online store.

It is a layering stamp set, so you can either stamp the outline and colour in with markers/inks or as I have done here, stamp the outline and then the coloured layers.  I did then add a bit of depth of the flowers using a marker to add some shadows, and a very pale outline of blue around parts of the image.   I then stamped a sentiment from the same set - and there you are, all done!

Stampin' Up! Materials Used:
Stamp set - Gift of Love (hostess set)
Ink Pads - Soft Suede, Old Olive, Peekaboo Peach
Markers - Peekaboo Peach, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sky
Card - Whisper White thick card
Other - Stampin' Trimmer   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x