Friday 17 June 2016

Floral Friday with Swirly Bird


Happy Friday and welcome to this weeks Floral Friday card.  I have seen many cards like this one on blogs and Pinterest and decided that I would give it a go.  I decided that my long swirly die would be inlaid in the white card rather than stuck on top.  It doesn't too long and isn't as fiddly as you might first think - you just have to make sure that you have all the pieces!

Stampin' Up! Materials Used:
Stamp sets - Swirly Bird, Ton of Cards
Dies - Swirly Scribbles
Ink pads - Soft Suede, Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach
Card - Soft Suede, Whisper White, Whisper White thick card
Other - Fine tip glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail adhesive, Big Shot and magnetic platform


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x