Friday 3 June 2016

Floral Friday with Swirly Bird


Hello again!  Today's floral card uses the new Swirly Bird stamps and co-ordinating dies - I am sure these will fast become favourites from the new catalogue!

This is my version of a card in the new catalogue - I have made mine landscape rather than portrait, changed the sentiment and a few other bits.  The background images are "stamped off" to make them lighter versions of the ink to match the card as I thought that would look pretty.

Stampin' Up! Materials Used:
Stamp Sets - Swirly Bird, Cottage Greetings
Ink Pads - Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder, So Saffron, Old Olive
Card - Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White thick card
Dies - Swirly Scribbles, Banners
Other - Stampin' Dimensionals, Fine tip glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x