Friday 4 January 2019

Incredible Like You Project Kit


Today I had a bit of a play with the new Incredible Like You project kit, and although I first I set out with all good intentions of using just the kit and the co-ordinating stamp set, I just couldn't help but use some other stamps and a die for my sentiments!  The majority of cards I send are birthday or thank you's, so I decided to make these first few all for birthdays!


The kit will make 16 cards, which I am sure you will agree are all very pretty.  It is hard to see the green sparkly accents in these photos, but it really does look lovely, and makes the cards extra special.  My favourite is the Coastal Cabana and Lovely Lipstick floral design - and it also reminds me of one of my favourite tops.

Materials Used:
Project Kit - Incredible Like You
Stamp sets - Well Said, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Perennial Birthday
Card - Lovely Lipstick
Ink - Coastal Cabana, Lovely Lipstick
Other - Big Shot, SNAIL adhesive, Take Your Pick tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x