Tuesday 1 January 2019

A Little Note


Hello and welcome to my first blog post of 2019!  Can you believe we are in the New Year already - I am really not quite sure where the last couple of months went to!

I thought I would share a quick card using some products from the new 2019 Occasions and Sale-a-bration Catalogues which will be available from 3rd January, so not much longer to wait now!  This gorgeous butterfly paper is one of the free Sale-a-bration items that you can choose from when you spend £45.

Materials Used:
Stamp set - Butterfly Gala
Designer Series Paper - Botanical Butterfly
Card - Highland Heather, Whisper White, Whisper White Thick
Punches - 1.5" circle, 1.75" circle, Tailored Tag
Ink - Tuxedo Black Memento
Other - Stampin' Trimmer, Snail adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x