Tuesday 10 April 2018

Back from Stampin' Up! Onstage

 
Hi Everyone!  Well I am back home from the April Stampin' Up! Onstage get together in Telford, having spent time with friends, meeting new ones, seeing lots of yummy new products coming our way, and being inspired by fabulous projects by some very talented demonstrators!

Part of the fun of Onstage is exchanging cards and projects with other people - and look at the gorgeous goodies that I came back with!  I'll be sharing more detailed photos of these swaps, and the projects that I made soon.

I'm sure you also want to find out more about the new products (and the retiring ones), so look our for more posts over the next couple of days!  Attending Onstage also gives you the opportunity to have a play with some of the new items, as well as getting to bring some home so I need to get crafting!

These new goodies will be available for you to purchase from 1st June, or 1st May if you are a demonstrator.  So, if you would like to sign up as a demonstrator and join my team you can sign up here or email me for more information.

Happy Crafting!
Mandy x   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x