Thursday 1 June 2017

Hip Hip Hooray! It's catalogue launch day!


As you will have seen in my earlier blog post today, the new Stampin' Up! annual catalogue launched today so you can now get your hands on all the new goodies!

Over the last week or so I have shared the odd sneak peek of some of the new products, but concentrated on sharing cards using the retiring products - afterall its not much fun to be shown all this loveliness and not be able to get your hands on it!  But now... well I can start to share all my new projects without feeling bad!

So my first card is made with the Birthday Memories Suite - this one has a bit of a vintage feel to it, and some of the images are sure to remind you of well known children's illustrations from (dare I say it..) a couple of decades ago.

There is a lovely set of stamps and all of the images can be cut out with the matching dies, or by hand if you like your cutting out!  There is a pack of gorgeous Designer Series Paper, some of the images on these can also be cut with the dies - like the fox and banner on my card. 

The co-ordinating colours for this suite are Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Sky, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White - I am sure you have some of those in your collection!
Stampin' Up! materials used:
Stamp set - Birthday Delivery
Designer Series Paper - Birthday Memories
Dies - Birthday Friends framelits
Ink - Basic Black
Card - Pacific Point, whisper White thick card
Other - Big Shot, Stampin' Trimmer, Fast Fuse, fine tip glue pen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x