Sunday 4 June 2017

Fridge Lists


Something a little bit different from me today - my fridge lists!

We are all busy, and after a day at work with a bit of travel thrown in, there just isn't time everyday to make everything for dinner from scratch, so I like to do a bit of batch cooking now and again and get a few things in the freezer that I can pull out and cook up quickly!  I wanted to be able to easily see what I had in the freezer so that I can plan meals, and also know when it's time to make some more of our favourites.

So this is where my fridge lists come in!  I have them on the side of the fridge, held on by small magnets and I write on what I put in the freezer, and then cross them off when I use it.  I keep meaning to get a set of these laminated so that I can use a write on wipe off pen, rather than keep making paper ones - but they are quick and easy to make, and gives me chance to make something other than cards now and again!

I hope you have enjoyed this project, and will make something similar for your kitchen.  You can use any stamps you like, and co-ordinate it with the colours in your home - I normally make these with Real Red and Old Olive inks as I have red accessories in my kitchen, but I chose some different colours this time.

Stampin' Up! materials used:
Stamp sets - Garden in Bloom, Brushwork Alphabet
Ink - Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black
Card - Whisper White
Other - Stampin' Trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x