Monday 29 May 2017

Last Chance - Love and Affection


Today I thought I would share a card I made based on my swaps for the Stampin' Up! convention in Amsterdam that I went to back in April.  For my swap it was just a white card, but I decided to take that same card front and add it to a coloured card blank.

Most of the stamping is "stamped off" or "second generation stamping", where you stamp onto a piece of scrap paper, then without re-inking stamp the image onto your card.  This made all of the images much softer than if I had used the inks first time round. I think the effect of the softer paler images is quite pretty.

The stamp sets I used are both retiring, so pop on over to my online store and get yours while you can!

Stampin' Up! materials used:
Stamp sets - Love and Affection, Endless Thanks
Ink - Basic Black, Pool Party, Pear Pizazz, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride
Card - Pool Party, Whisper White
Other - Dazzling Diamonds glitter, fine tip glue pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Trimmer





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x