Sunday 14 May 2017

Eastern Palace Suite #1



Well I thought it was about time I started to share with you some ideas for the Eastern Palace Suite selection of goodies.  I wanted to make something very simple and clean so chose to use the new Very Vanilla thick cardstock (that comes as a free gift in the Premier Bundle that you can order until the end of May), the stickers, stamp set, tassels and dies, and teamed it up with some gold card and embossing powder.

The stickers are gold on a clear background and are super sticky, so you need to make sure you know where you want to put them as they don't budge once stuck.  Ask me how I know... but I think you will agree they do look great!


Stampin' Up! materials used:
Stamp set - Eastern Beauty
Dies - Eastern Medallion thinlits, Layering Circles framelits
Ink - Versamark
Card - Very Vanilla thick cardstock, gold foil sheets
Embellishments - Eastern gold vinyl stickers, mini tassels assortment
Other - gold embossing powder, Bigshot, heat tool, Stampin' Trimmer, Tear & Tape, mulitpurpose liquid glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x