Monday 3 July 2017

Tranquil Tulips Thank You cards


One of the (many) things I love about Stampin' Up! is the opportunity to earn rewards which you can use on free products!  More details can be found here.

As well as earning credits that you can spend on gorgeous goodies, there are even special host stamp sets which you can only purchase with these rewards - and the gorgeous Tranquil Tulips set is one of them.  I have used this set to make some very quick and simple one layer thank you cards, which I am sure will come in handy in my card stash.

Most images in the set are two step images, so you have a large image then a smaller image which you stamp on top to make up the flower.  For these cards I stamped off the ink onto a piece of scrap card, and used the second generation ink for the larger layer of each flower, then used the full colour of the ink on the smaller layer.  I think you will agree this really is a pretty set!
 


Stampin' Up! materials used:
Stamp sets - Tranquil Tulips, One Big Meaning
Ink - Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, Rose Red, Berry Burst, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Card - Whisper White thick card
Other - Stampin' Trimmer, bone folder



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x