Wednesday 4 January 2017

New Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration!


Yay!  Today is the day the new Spring Summer Catalogue launches - packed full of fabulous goodies available from today until the 31st May!


This also means that the 2017 Sale-A-Bration promotion starts today too!  For every £45 you spend (excluding shipping and handling) between now and 31st March you can choose a free product from the SAB catalogue - and there are some super fun products!

I hope you have fun browsing the catalogues, and if you would like to make a purchase, please pop on over to my online store.

I'll be sharing new projects using some of these gorgeous products, so be sure to keep a look out for my upcoming posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x