Friday 1 July 2016

Floral Friday with Picture Perfect

I know, I know...  I keep using the Picture Perfect roses, and keep stamping them in blue!  I can't help it, I love them!  However, I do promise that I will share some different floral cards over the next couple of weeks - afterall there are some fab flower stamp sets in the new catty and some of them are sitting on my shelves just waiting to be used!

Stampin' Up! Materials Used:
Stamp sets - Picture Perfect, Flourishing Phrases, Diagonal Stripe
Ink Pads - Soft Suede, Soft Sky, Dapper Denim, Old Olive
Card - Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Whisper White thick card
Dies - Banners Framelits (for the white sentiment layer, the blue is hand cut)
Other - Fine tip glue, foam adhesive strips, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin's trimmer, Brights sequin assortment


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x