Sunday 14 February 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!


Wow!  I certainly hadn't realised it had been so long since I posted on this blog!  What can I say except that sometimes life gets in the way of crafting (and other things!)

But here I am, and would like to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day with a card made with a couple of stamp sets - both in the current annual catalogue which you can buy here.

I heat embossed the stamped images with white embossing powder, then used some ink pads with water to add colour around the stamping.  This is a technique that I have seen a lot on YouTube and Pinterest and wanted to give it a go - and I will definitely be doing it again! 

Materials Used:
Stampin' Up! - Watercolor Words stamp set, Crazy About You stamp set, Rose Red and Melon Mambo ink pads, watercolour card, white embossing powder
Simon Says Stamp - irridescent sequins 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x