Wednesday 22 April 2015

2014 -15 Annual Catalogue Retiring Items


Hello!  Well, you may have seen that the retiring items from the 2014 - 15 Annual Catalogue were posted on the Stampin' Up! website yesterday, and goodness what excitement that caused!  So much so, that the ordering website, and demonstrator sites were either very slow or offline completely - very frustrating for customers and demonstrators, especially as once we got onto the website to order, we found that that bits we really wanted were already gone! 

Stampin' Up! have been working really hard to get things up and running for us, and I hope that you are still able to get a few of those items you have been thinking about getting!  So please pop on over to my shop if you want (NEED) anything!

I thought I would share a photo of a Christmas gift box using the Curvy Keepsake die (thankfully NOT on the retired list) which I made using a stamp set which sadly IS on the list!

Materials Used:
Stamp Set - Project Life Holiday Cheer (I love this set!)
Die set - Curvy Keepsake die
Card - Real Red
Ink - Whisper White craft stampin pad (looks great on kraft card!)

Materials Used:

Retiring Accessories



Retiring Stamp Sets


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all.
Mandy x